Terms of Trade
- Accounts for all transactions are due for payment on the 20th of the following month, of invoice.
- Failure by the Customer to pay any account by the due date shall be a breach of their trading terms and Surgical Couriers NZ Ltd may withhold its services until receipt of payment in full and charge the Customer interest at the rate of 2% per month from the due date until payment is received in full.
- Accounts are to be paid in full without deduction by way of set off, contra accounts, or in respect of any claims against Surgical Couriers NZ Ltd or for any reason whatsoever.
The customer shall pay Surgical Couriers NZ Ltd, or reimburse Surgical Couriers NZ Ltd, for all costs and/or expenses incurred by Surgical Couriers NZ Ltd in instructing a solicitor and/or debt collection agency to recover any amount overdue for payment.
- Surgical Couriers NZ Ltd reserves the right to alter and/or withdraw credit facilities at any time.
- Failure to comply with any of the above terms may result in closure of the customers credit account.
Surgical Couriers NZ Ltd is primed and ready to change the medical logistics industry by offering exceptional old fashioned service, competitive pricing and solutions to suit the needs of our customers. Surgical Couriers NZ Ltd aims to provide “Uncompromising Premier Logistical Solutions to the healthcare industry.
PO Box 21374
Henderson, Auckland 0650
P: 0800 SURGICAL (787 442)
Our courier services are developed on a delivery model that ensures our clients and their customers experience exceptional customer service.
We at Surgical Couriers NZ Ltd are built on the vision of providing premier logistics solutions to the healthcare industry. Call us for a confidential discussion on how surgical couriers can facilitate in achieving your business objectives.